Extra Donation Commands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EnemyIntel, Oct 17, 2018.

1. EnemyIntel

Expand Collapse

I was thinking about purchasing a rank but then noticed how much ranks were when I only want some commands of it. I think you should add on the store things like multipliers, /autosell, /fly, /autoprestige, /tp, /god, /fix, etc. Stuff like this can be limited to what the average player can do like /tp. Obviously, they shouldn't be able to tp other people to them and shouldn't be able to tp to them when they're in combat or a combat zone and just stuff like that.

2. Kristy Lynn Metcalf

Siren of The Sea
    Staff Member Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Those are good ideas. The /fly and /autosell are great items just to get individually without buying a rank. Not 100% sure on the others but those seem like pretty fair things to purchase in the shop. The other ones are good just don't know how everyone else feels on the others. I know /fly was something most servers offered as a purchase for plot world and such.

3. EnemyIntel

Expand Collapse

Yeah, those two along with multipliers are the things that seem the most sanitary. The others are just ideas I had, though.

Kristy Lynn Metcalf likes this.
  4. SabakuRK

Staff Member Moderator
    Expand Collapse

CNC Machinest
    Start of a good idea! Will talk with invectous about this and see if he is willing to add these detail in! Hopefully he wants I would like to see players have the chance to get stuff with out needing a rank!

Thanks for suggesting!

5. cooltimmy5

Expand Collapse

Tp shouldn't be a thing in prison. You would be able to tp to someone at warp z being at rank a. But other than that i agree